- Clarke Cyber Talk: Today's a Good Day

Friday, December 01, 2006

Today's a Good Day

I spoke with my husband today and he made me laugh. Although times are tough and I am struggling to survive I do miss my best friend. I know he will be home soon. He tells me to hang in there and keep doing what I am doing, keep praying and stay strong. I'm always looking for new avenues to increase my income. God knows I am not making enough money, even with two jobs. It's just not enough to pay mortgage and bills combined. I need a job I can work on from my computer, if you have any suggestions out there, don't hesitate to let me know. Only if you have tried it yourself and you saw immediate results. I'm tried now and I have to work at the mall tomorrow. I usually don't work on Saturdays but they have me scheduled for tomorrow and I am off tonight. Have a good night everyone. Until next time, CC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home