- Clarke Cyber Talk: Feeling the Christmas Crunch

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feeling the Christmas Crunch

The Holidays are approaching and another Christmas my kids are still without their father. I don't make enough money to give them the Xmas they are use to. Last Christmas was okay, I had enough to make them happy. Picking up toys or gadgets here and there and storing them before Christmas was a smart move. This year times are hard and I am living pay check to pay check, above and beyond my means. I have hope and faith, I will not give up. Each day I wake up and just before I get out of bed each morning, I say to myself, thank you God for this day and to give me strenght so that I may build towards a better life for me and my family. That's what keeps me going. I asked my kids to make a list of five items they may want for Christmas and I will choose from the list what I can get them because mommy and daddy don't make as much money like we did before we move. They said to me, okay Mom, we will make a list. They gave it to me yesterday. I smiled when I read the list and thought to myself, I can handle this. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home