- Clarke Cyber Talk: On The Run!

Friday, November 24, 2006

On The Run!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. There was a lot of food at my Parents house and I tried to eat everything. We had a traditional Thanksgiving, Turkey, ham, cornbread stuffing, etc., deserts bountiful. I was happy to be around family. My husband, Jonathon was sad because he wasn't here to share Thanksgiving with us. I told him not to worry next year you will be with us. He mentioned the HR Bill may have passed and he may come home sooner than August of next year. I said to him I will check on the website for the HR Bill 3072 and see whats going on. Jonathon says he has learned his lesson. He will never deal with bad or (dead beat) clients again. All I could say was, I know Honey. Any way, I have to go to work later. My second job at the mall for 5 hours today. We'll chat some more later, for now I have to go to my parents house and get more FOOD! CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home