- Clarke Cyber Talk: Happy to be Back

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy to be Back

Today is a good day, the kids and I went out to the mall to walk around. My son had an eye examine this morning and my daughter and I walked around. We didn't buy anything, just looked. I guess you can call it "window shopping". Money is tight and we have to watch every penny that comes in. I hate asking people for money because I have never had to borrow money from anyone my whole life. Since the age of 18 I have always work for my own money and for the thrill of it my friends and I would work two jobs. Those years were great. I didn't get married until I met Jonathon at 31. He was studying to be a lawyer and studying for the bar exam. We met working in a law firm and the rest is history, which I will eventually share with you. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home