- Clarke Cyber Talk: Somethimes I Get Depressed

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Somethimes I Get Depressed

Sometimes I get depressed and I snap out of it eventually. I have trouble sleeping through the night. Six months ago was very hard for me, but now it's much better. Although I do have two jobs its not enough to make ends meet. I am still juggleing the bills that are due and pay my mortgage. I just can not catch up or get ahead. I feel bad because for the first time in my life I can't pay all my bills. I still say life isn't fair, but you work through it. I have learned to let it go. I can't pay all of them. I can rebuild my credit, it's just going to take some time. I'm not mad at my husband for not being here, I'm upset with him for not listening to me four years ago. My children are strong and they are waiting for their father to return and so am I. Jonathon calls us everyday to check on us and see how we are doing. I tell him often how I feel and no one feels worst for what happen than he does. He tells me he is very sorry and will I forgive him. All the time he mentions to me, we are what keeps him going until he comes home to us. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home