- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon Part (2)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wife of a Felon Part (2)

(Sorry I took so long to continue, I have two jobs now and the kids keep me busy. As I was saying,)

Jonathon told me to let them in and to tell them he will be right up. Jonathon was getting ready to go to work that morning. We had just taken out daughter to school and stopped at Starbucks for coffee and tea and they (FBI) must have been waiting outside on the street. When we drove up I didn't notice a car that was different from the norm or people sitting in a car. I guess they saw us get out of the car (SUV) and go into the house. We didn't park in the garage that morning. We had parked on the street.

I went to the door to let them in and I told them Jonathon would be up in a minute. He was downstairs getting ready. They were very polite and said thank you. I walked them to the living room to have a seat. One of the men said, we're finally having some nice sunny weather today after all that rain? Huh? I told him yes, I think we can do without rain for a while. Five minutes later, Johnathon enters the room and they both stood up and introduced themselves to him. I decided to leave the room but stay close so I could hear what was going on and why they wanted to see my husband. I could hear them talk about the years 2001, 2002 and a client my husband was representing at the time. As soon as I heard Johnathon's past client Rick Thembel, I knew and felt in my heart things were going to go bad. Have you every had a feeling about something not being right? That sick feeling you get in your stomach like you want to throw up. Well that's how I felt at the time when I heard his name. They continued to talk with my husband for another thirty minutes. I couldn't get all the words they were saying and half of the conversation I did not know what they were discussing. As I stood there I thought to myself, why aren't they asking me any questions? So I waited in the kitchen until they left so my husband could tell me the reason they wanted to talk with him. After another thirty minutes it was finally time for them to leave. I could hear them saying, we'll be in touch. Jonathon said to them, anything I can do to help. Onced Jonathon closed the front door, I immediately ran over to him to find out why did they come here and how did they find you? I didn't have to ask, Johnathon, looked at me and said, they advised me to get a lawyer. I said, why? Jonathon said, they are going after everyone involved with Richard from the year 2001 to 2003. Their going after Richard for taking money from his clients. (more tomorrow, CC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home