- Clarke Cyber Talk: Taco Night

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Taco Night

My friends and family were just here to visit and make Taco's and Strawberry Margaritas. It was a fun evening. We had 3 pounds of ground beef with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, mexican cheese mix and diced tomatoes. They were very tasty if I do say so myself. My sister was here with her 2 kids, she's divorced. My brother, separated, and his friends. I have only one sister and she knows Jonathon is serving time in prision. I didn't tell my brothers yet. I have another brother who lives in another state and he knows. Jonathon said when he returns he will explain what happened. For now my family and my two kids are better off thinking he's working out of state and will be finished with his development soon. I just told me parents last month where he is, it was hard, my dad understood. My mom wanted to know if he was going to be okay. I was tired of trying to hide the truth and I finally sat them both down to tell them what was going on. They took it well. All my friends now know the truth. I had to tell them because I knew eventually I would need their help. My friends and my sister have been there for me all this time and I am grateful to them. I have never had to ask them for anything until now. I feel blessed to have them in my life. I'm feelining sad now, I have to go. We'll talk again soon. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home