- Clarke Cyber Talk: Having a Great Day

Monday, November 06, 2006

Having a Great Day

Today I feel blessed to have a roof over my head and my children are not sick. Being a single parent is hard for me right now but I am surviving. Yesterday I worked all day at my second job, they scheduled me to work all day at the mall. My sister watched the kids later that day. I try to keep snacks or prepare lunch for them when I am not around during the day or on the weekends when I am working. They miss me and both of them will call me at work just to ask when am I coming home? Or Mom, can I have the turkey breast in the fridge? They would call the store and ask me these things. I told both of them not to call the store unless it was an emergency. Only call me on my cell phone. I will always keep my phone in my pocket and it will vibrate when they call, I will know it's you, if I don't answer I am with a customer and I will call you back. They said to me, OK Mom. I told them this job is only temporary. I am working the extra job to make more money for Christmas. So, the next day when I went to work, they called the cell phone and waited for me to call them back. I went to the bathroom to return the call or I waited until I got a break. I am very proud of my kids. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home