- Clarke Cyber Talk: Kids Night Out

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kids Night Out

Today the kids and I went out for dinner. This is a rare occasion. We don't get to eat out much because everytime I get a paycheck it goes out the door to pay all the pending bills I have stacked up on the dinning room table. We usually eat out at least once a month. Go into a restaurant and sit down and be served dinner. Even if it's a hamburger! The simple pleasures in life. They don't have a clue what's really going on. I have kept them so busy and pre-occupied with everyday life, that my two kids love their mom and dad so, they are willing to wait until things get better. I tell my kids things are different now until your daddy comes home from his job and we are living on a budget. They have been very understanding. I love them so much. They are what keeps me going. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home