- Clarke Cyber Talk: A Time to Celebrate!

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Time to Celebrate!

Thanksgiving is only two days away. I love the Holiday Season. I have so much to be thankful for right now. I thank God everyday for what he has given us. It gets very lonely without my best friend, husband and daddy around. Jonathon and I laugh all the time. I miss those moments. Although we talk on the phone it's not the same as being face to face. I am looking forward to helping my parents, brothers and my sister with Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday and Thursday. I will be making New York Style Cheese Cake with Strawberry Topping. Yum! My daughter wants us to a make a Chocolate Cake with chocolate icing. We have a lot to do on Wednesday evening. Jonathon feels sad he is not here to join us for Thanksgiving. I told him it's okay because you will never miss another one. You'll be home with us. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home