- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon (Chapter 8)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wife of a Felon (Chapter 8)


After receiving the phone call that dreadful day. Jonathon and I saw each other at home later that evening to talk about how to handle things and our finances. Should we move to the east coast or should we stay on the west coast. Later that evening we sat down together as as a family and talked about moving. My son was against it, my daughter said okay. We told the kids their father was going to be working in another state on a real estate developement deal and that he would away for a while. The kids were okay with that. My son did ask how long? We told him for almost a year, at the time. Of course we knew longer but I couldn't tell them exactly how long. Now that we knew he would be leaving us, Jonathon had to tell his job. We decided to wait until he got his bonus from his job. He had been with the company for 3 years. The year before they gave him a forty thousand dollars bonus. We were thinking this would keep us afloat for a while and I would continue selling homes and make commercial real estate deals. Money was going to be tight and I had to learn how to live on a very, very strick budget. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home