- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon, Part 13

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wife of a Felon, Part 13


The facility was two hours away and that was a long drive for me to leave the kids at home alone. I pick-up my daughter everyday after school. I wasn't sure how to handle that because she would always have dance class or piano. My son walked home from school everyday. I had to come up with a plan. It was on a Friday, all of days, and that was the only day that would work for me. I had my girlfriend's daughter pick-up my daugher after school and take her to piano class. That Friday morning I dropped off the kids at school at 8:00 a.m. and drove to the facility where my husband was. Four weeks and Two and a half hours later I saw my husband. It was a happy moment for us. We found a table and sat down to talk. We talked for hours. I arrived at 10:30 a.m., checked in, which means I gave them my driver's license and I had to fill out paper work (2 sheets) on the vehicle I was driving and myself. I stayed from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. All visitors had to leave by 3:00 p.m. It was good to see him. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home