- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon (Part 12)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wife of a Felon (Part 12)

Two weeks had past and I had not heard from my husband. I was worried sick to my stomach because I did not know what to think or what had happened. I couldn't call, he didn't call me. After three more days passing, I finally got a collect call from him. He said he was sorry for not calling but he had been locked up in a what they call "the hole" until his papers arrived at the facility. That is our system, he was scheduled to be there on a certain date and his papers were not there for him to be processed through the system. So for two weeks, just food and water in "the hole" until his papers arrived. I said to him, are you okay? Where are you now? He said same place where you dropped me off, just in another facility with minimum security for all the white collar crimes. Then he asks, when are you coming to see me? I miss you and the kids. I told him maybe next week. It's almost two and half hours away. I'll let you know next week. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home