- Clarke Cyber Talk: Life with One Job

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Life with One Job

I am now back to working one j-o-b. If you remember I was hired as Holiday help at the mall and now my time has come to an end. My last day is next Sunday and it been fun and very busy during the holidays. They asked me to come back for the next holiday season. Hopefully I won't be here. I am doing everything I can to change my life with my kids. I have the weekends to do my own thing. Today I was off from work at the mall, my daughter and I got this morning and went out to the tennis courts to play for a while. We had fun. I do believe exercise is very important. It helps you to stay alert, think better and move around quickly. There are times when I want to feel sorry for myself but it only last for maybe an hour and the next thing you know, I snap out of it. Can't stay depressed, I have way to much to do and think about. Life is too short! Its a big challenge and I will WIN! Never give up. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home