- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon (Part 10)

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wife of a Felon (Part 10)

After we returned home from our trip, Jonathon was very happy to have spent time with the kids as a family. He was sad and at the same time he felt glad, I felt the same way. With only a savings of about $12,000.00 to get us through the next 3 months, I was praying I could make it work. Maybe sell some more houses or get a regular job. I didn't care, it was all about survival.

The time had come for Jonathon to inform his job he was leaving. When he went to work the next day, he advised his boss of the situation and how this had been happening for the last 10 months. They had no idea, they were shocked and wondered how did he keep it all together and not have a stroke or breakdown. They were sorry to see him go and they asked if they could help at all. Jonathon told them the kids and I were staying. They still did not give him a bonus. Instead he received a watch from Tiffany's. I still have it, maybe I should sell it. I will find out how much it's worth tomorrow. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home