- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon (Part 9)

Monday, December 11, 2006

Wife of a Felon (Part 9)

Being on a tight budget was something I knew I could do. We would have to cut back on a lot of things we were used to having. I will be the only income coming in for our family and being self-employed is no picnic. I keep asking myself how could the Judge do this? I only work part-time and our two kids are in school, how could the Judge give my husband two years away from us and why not house arrest? But I know God doesn't want us to ask why? Just be strong and deal with the situation and pray about it. Lord knows I do plenty of that. I pray everyday for guidance, strength and to stay strong for my family. Two weeks before Jonathon had to leave us, we took a vacation to a beach resort for two nights and three days. There was a pool, two dining rooms and of course room service. My kids love room service, because we would always take mini-vacations on the weekends or when the kids were out of school. Jonathon liked to order room service. The kids favorite food is "Chicken Nuggets or Strips" with fries and a drink. We went bike riding around the resort or we would go swimming at the pool or play on the white sandy beach. Jonathon spent every moment he could with the children. We had a lot of fun that weekend. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home