- Clarke Cyber Talk: Someone's Listening

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Someone's Listening

To the one person who responded to my last blog, I could not find the web site or when I clicked on the link it did not show up. So please send it me again. I need extra work I can do from home. Leaving my kids home on the weekends has been a challenge when I go to my second job and it's only xmas help. My job at the mall will be over next month.

Yesterday I was depressed when I got home from work. I talked with my husband and I cryed on the phone and vented about everything that was happening. I just can't keep up with the bills and make all my payments on time. Instead I have to juggle and I am tried of doing that. I need more money to come in. Thanks for reading. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home