- Clarke Cyber Talk: Waiting for Daddy to Come Home

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Waiting for Daddy to Come Home


The last few days have been good for me. Peaceful and restful since I don't have my 2nd job. Don't get me wrong, I do need more money. I have been praying about it and I do believe I will come up with a second income sooner than later. I am working on as I post this blog. I refuse to let the battles of life and financial burdens get to me. I have faith and God is blessing me. I pray he will continue to grant me favors. I spoke with my husband today and he said to me, everthing is down hill after this month. Now that the Democrats are in Office, maybe I'll come home earlier, maybe within the next two to three months. I said to him, I hope so honey, we do miss you. I told my kids, daddy will be home soon. My son (15) said to me, good, I miss dad. My daughter (9) said, I'll be so happy, we can go to Disneyworld. I just smiled. My children are waiting for him to return from his job. When he does return we will have a big Welcome Home Party. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home