- Clarke Cyber Talk: Not a Good Day

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not a Good Day


Today is not a good day for me. I am feeling very depressed and I don't usually feel this way. I am use to having a handle on things but today I feel as though I can't handle anything. My bills are out of control and I am up to me ears in debt. I try not to let it get to me but today I am very sad. I am sitting here in my home with a glass of wine by the fireplace. This should be relaxing for me but it's not. I feel drained and tired. I have put the kids to bed and the house is completely silent. I like that my kids are sleeping and no noise. I sit here and I am an emotional reck. Some days are good and others are hard to deal with. I will go to bed soon and when I wake up tomorrow morning it will be a new day and I pray for it to be better. I talked with my husband and he feels sad. He didn't say he did but I know he was just being strong for me. I need my husband to come home soon. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home