- Clarke Cyber Talk: The Weekkend

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Weekkend

The weekend is over and I have to report to my 9 to 5 job at the office. I'm not liking my job very much because I have to be in the office all day. Don't get me wrong, I have been a Realtor working around people in different places for the last few years. I don't have a License in this state and the Market is still not doing very well. Some of the Realtors I work with are looking for real jobs, the 9 to 5 and I understand that, but it's been seven years since I've worked all day inside an office. I am greatful to God for my job, its keeps a roof over our heads and I can pay the bills but I must look for other avenues. I believe you should always keep your options open. Maybe it's time for me to change my field. I do like Television, I've always wanted to be a news reporter. I keep thinking it's too late. I know it's never too late. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home