- Clarke Cyber Talk: Kids and Money

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kids and Money

My kids are so loving. They help me around the house and my son looks out for his sister. They are six years apart. They are mine and I love them both. Of course everytime my daughter (9) does household work she never forgets to ask for $2 please when I'm done. She's reading a book call "learning how to save money as a kid". She bought it at the book store two months ago. I like her reading about saving money. Kids should learn about money at an early age. My parents did not take the time to teach me the value of money and how to make it grow. I had to learn the hard way. My son wants to learn about real estate and I am all for it. CC

1 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home