- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon (Part 15)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wife of a Felon (Part 15)

I sold my 1999 Porsch for $25,000. I nearly cried when I gave it up. That car was my pride and joy. My husband gave it to me for my Birthday and I did not want to part with it. So I told myself, it's only a car and I will get another one, maybe newer. So I let go of the thought of keeping it. That was one year ago and I still miss my car. The money went fast, I had to pay so many bills, car payments, rent for the house we were currently in, mortgage on the other house that was vacant on the east coast, bills, bills, and more bills. By March of last year I knew I had to move. So I began packing up the house, started looking for movers and transport the truck. I decided to drive my SUV. I told the kids we have to move for a while and we will be back maybe in a year. Of course my son was not happy but he said okay mom, lets move. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home