- Clarke Cyber Talk: Wife of a Felon, Part 14

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wife of a Felon, Part 14

As the months went by, traveling to see my husband twice a month was good for me because I needed his support. I guess we supported each other and little did I know things were going to get worst. I was always thinking, okay, this isn't so bad, we could live like this until my husband comes home, so I thought. It had been six months since he left us and I started to notice the money disappearing. Money wasn't coming in fast enough and I was not making enough in Real Estate, I kept trying to get more clients. I had my son and his friends out there working for me after school. Still not a lot of business coming my way. We owned an SUV, Dodge Truck and Porsch. The SUV, we made monthly payments, the Truck was given to me when my Aunt past away, the 1999 Porsch we owned free and clear. I'm thinking I may have to sell my baby, the Porsch. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home