- Clarke Cyber Talk

Monday, March 26, 2007


Today was a good day at work. I was very busy, maybe Real Estate is picking up. Not! Homes are still over priced. This is definitely a "buyer's" market. So many choices of homes to buy out there. But the interest rates are still LOW. If you are a first time buyer, choose wisely. My husband called today and said to me, "Hi honey, I have 130 days left to go." I can hardly wait. I feel as though we have been living in hell. Not really, I just feel that way most of the time. I still have not told me kids where their father is and I don't know If I want to yet. I will just let them keep thinking he's at work out of state and he's coming home soon. So much as happened sinced he's been away, soon we can start over with our lives. CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home