- Clarke Cyber Talk: Can't Hardly Wait!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Can't Hardly Wait!


These last few months have passed so quickly. I keep praying for the love of my life to come home sooner than later. Only three more months to go and counting. Of course when he gets out he will have a record and we will have to face jobs turning him down because of his record. I read if you have a record, you should try and work for a smaller company, rather than apply for work with a large corporation. Smaller companies are more caring and they sometimes understand people can make mistakes and want to put their lives back together. We will take it slowly, one day at a time. God keeps blessing us and I am not worried. No stress, No fear. CC

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post.

Here is my webpage; cheap party pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home